CYP Lockdown Learning Series #2 – HDBaseT – Tuesday 19th May at 2:00pm UK Time
The second in our CYP Learning From Home series, we are delighted to introduce our HDBaseT™ webinar.
Presented by CYP Sales Account Manager Daniel Branton and Technical Development Director Kevin Cray, the course walks the participant through HDBaseT technology and outlines many of its uses through real-world examples.
During the 45-minute webinar, participants will learn:
- HDBaseT as a format, including HDBT 5Play™, Lite, HDBaseT 2.0 and AVLC
- HDBaseT extenders – overview of key CYP ranges including the new reverse power PUV-1600 range
- Examples of key HDBaseT matrices and presentation switchers
- Brief overview of XA-3P, XA-4 and XA-HSP diagnostic tools
- Brief look at our HDMI cable range (Premium Certified, Ultra Slim and Active Optical Cable (AOC))
There will also be a Q&A at the end of the presentation where you can ask the experts any AV-related questions.
This not-to-be-missed course will be hosted via Zoom on Tuesday 19th May at 2:00pm UK time. To register in advance, please click here.