Sorry, this product has now been discontinued. Please call for advice on an alternative.
AU-D3-H Digital Audio Converter with Stereo Headphone Output (DAC)
The AU-D3-H is designed to convert either Coaxial or Optical signals from a digital stereo signal to analogue stereo audio and output via a 3.5mm Headphone connection. This product features an integrated headphone amplifier and is capable of supporting audio sampling rates up to 192kHz for enhancing sound reproduction.
- Digital Audio to Stereo Headphone Audio Converter (DAC) with 192kHz support for enhanced sound reproduction
- Integrated digital interpolator filter
- Supports digital audio signal (Coaxial/Toslink) input and analogue headphone output (3.5mm socket)
- Accepts uncompressed digital stereo audio input
- Accepts 16 or 24bit: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192kHz sample rates
- Built in 200mW Capless Headphone Amp
|Inputs ||1x RCA [1x Coaxial 2 Channel LPCM]|
1x Toslink [1x Optical 2 Channel LPCM]
|Outputs ||1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x Headphone]|
|Dimensions ||50mm [W] x 55mm [D] x 25mm [H] |
|Net Weight ||160g |
|Gross Weight ||170g |