Sorry, this product has now been discontinued. Please call for advice on an alternative.
AU-D4T Analogue to Digital Audio Converter (with Audio Delay)
The AU-D4T is designed to convert analogue stereo audio to digital Coaxial and Optical (Toslink) outputs simultaneously with the addition of a fixed Audio delay.
- Audio delay technology provides a 150ms delay on audio output for the user to adjust lip sync (or A/V sync)
- Uncompressed 2-channel LPCM (Linear Pulse Code Modulation) digital audio signal output
- Amplifies digital Optical (Toslink) output, extending another 5 metres
- Output sampling rate: 48kHz
- Simple switched operation ON/OFF
- Electromagnetic noise-free transmission
- Analogue to Digital Converter (ADC)
|Inputs ||2x RCA [1x Analogue Stereo (L/R)]|
|Outputs ||1x Toslink [1x Optical 2 Channel LPCM]|
1x RCA [1x Coaxial 2 Channel LPCM]
|Dimensions ||45mm [W] x 55mm [D] x 25mm [H] |
|Net Weight ||160g |
|Gross Weight ||220g |