Sorry, this product has now been discontinued. Please call for advice on an alternative.
PU-4H4HBTE-4K 4 x 4 HDMI HDBaseT™ Matrix (5-Play™ including LAN serving & 4K resolution support)
The 4K2K 4 by 4 HDMI Matrix over CAT5e/6/7 supports the transmission of video (resolutions up to 4K2K Full HD), multi-channel digital audio from 4 HDMI sources to 4 outputs over a single CAT5e/6/7 cable (up to 100m) for each output. It supports high resolution digital audio formats such as LPCM 7.1CH,Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio as well as 3D content that can be displayed when connecting a 3D TV and 3D source. This matrix features control via manual selection buttons, IR, RS-232, Telnet or Web GUI. CYP provide control drivers for all the major control systems. This unit also supports UART RS-232 pass-through.
The PU-4H4HBTE-4K is designed to be used with any of the HDBaseT receivers that can utilise the Power over Cable (PoC) capabilities of the matrix.
The LAN serving capabilities of the matrix provide network connections in every zone.
- HDMI, HDCP1.1 and DVI compliant
- Supports resolutions VGA~WUXGA, 480i~1080p, 4K UHD@24/25/30Hz (RGB 4:4:4 & YUV 4:2:2), 4K UHD@ 60Hz (YUV 4:2:0), 4K/2K@24/25/30Hz (RGB 4:4:4 & YUV 4:2:2) and 4K/2K@ 60Hz (YUV 4:2:0) dependent upon the output display’s EDID settings
- Supports uncompressed video/audio up to 10.2Gbps
- Supports LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio transmission
- 4K/2K & 4K UHD signals can be transmitted up to 70m via CAT5e/6 and 100m via CAT6a/7
- 1080p signals can be transmitted up to 100m via CAT5e/6/6a/7
- Supports 3D signal display dependent upon the output display EDID settings
- Supports PoC (Power over Cable) on compatible receivers only
- Supports HDMI input up to 15 meters at 8-bit resolution or 10 meters at 12-bit resolution
- Supports bi-directional IR from input and output locations
- Supports RS-232, remote control, on-panel control and IP Control (Telnet & Web GUI)
- Supports LAN serving function through the LAN port
- 1U size design
- Supports external and internal EDID settings
- Supports RS-232 for Matrix Control, plus RS-232 pass-through: Third-party devices can be controlled in each zone via RS-232 from the head-end to the receiver, or head-end devices can be controlled via RS-232 from any receiver in any zone
|Inputs ||4x HDMI [4x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]|
5x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [5x Infra Red Receiver]
1x RJ45 [1x LAN Serving / IP Control]
1x USB Mini B [1x Service Port Propriety Data]
1x 9pin Dsub [1x RS-232 Data]
|Outputs ||4x RJ45 [4x HDBaseT HDMI & Propriety Data]|
5x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [5x Infra Red Emitter]
|Dimensions ||440mm [W] x 250mm [D] x 45mm [H] |
|Net Weight ||3340g |
|Gross Weight ||5660g |