Sorry, this product has now been discontinued. Please call for advice on an alternative.
PU-507RX-SCD 5-Play™ HDBaseT™ Receiver with integrated video scaling & audio breakout (inc. PoC & single LAN, up to 100m) - stereo audio only
The PU-507RX-SCD Receiver allows uncompressed HDMI signals and IP data to be received over a Single CAT5e/6/7 cable. This device features full 5Play™ convergence allowing the distribution of Video, Audio, LAN serving, Power over Cable (PoC), RS-232 and 2-way IR control functionality over the same CAT5e/6/7 cable. These combined HDMI and control signals can be transmitted up to lengths of 100 metres. This receiver also features an on-board scaler with audio breakout enabling the installer to maximise video resolution support to the display whilst de-embedding stereo audio via an optical connection within the zone.
- Supports all v1.3 HDMI resolutions
- Supports uncompressed video/audio up to 10.2Gbps
- Video scaling ensuring maximum compatibility and optimum video resolution support.
- Supports Audio breakout via Optical output : Note: This device supports stereo audio input/output only.
- Supports resolutions VGA~WUXGA, 480i~1080p, dependent upon the output display’s EDID settings
- HDMI, HDCP, & DVI compliant
- Supports HDCP repeating and CEC functions
- Uncompressed data transfer over single CAT cable (100m - CAT6/7; 80m - CAT5e)
- 4K/2K & 4K UHD signals can be transmitted up to 70m via CAT5e/6 and 100m via CAT6a/7
- Uncompressed video 1080p, 60Hz, 48bits
- 5-Play™ convergence: HDMI, LAN, PoC & Control (IR & RS232)
- Supports 3D signals
|Inputs ||1x RJ45 [1x HDBaseT HDMI & Propriety Data]|
1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x Infra Red Receiver]
1x RJ45 [1x LAN Serving]
|Outputs ||1x HDMI [1x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]|
1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x Infra Red Emitter]
1x 9pin Dsub [1x RS-232 Data]
1x Toslink [1x Optical 2 Channel LPCM]
|POE PSU: ||Bi-directional POE|
|Dimensions ||145mm [W] x 200mm [D] x 35mm [H] |
|Net Weight ||600g |
|Gross Weight ||1240g |