Sorry, this product has now been discontinued. Please call for advice on an alternative.
PU-513L-TX HDMI over Single CAT5e/6/7 HDBaseT™ LITE - Transmitter
The PU-513L-TX Transmitter is for use with the PU-513L-RX Receiver and allows uncompressed HDMI, one-way IR and RS-232 signals to be transmitted over a Single CAT5e/6/7 cable to distances of up to 60m. Utilise the USB power output from a TV as an optional way of powering
the PU-513L-RX receiver unit alternative to a mains power supply.
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant
- HDMI 1.4 with 3D, 4K×2K support, HDCP and DVI compliant
- Supports HDMI 1.4 (including HDCP) over a single CAT5e/6/7 up to 60m
- Complies with HDBaseT™- Lite specifications
- Supports resolutions VGA~WUXGA, 480i~1080p, 4K UHD@24/25/30Hz (RGB 4:4:4 & YUV 4:2:2), 4K UHD@ 60Hz (YUV 4:2:0), 4K/2K@24/25/30Hz (RGB 4:4:4 & YUV 4:2:2) and 4K/2K@ 60Hz (YUV 4:2:0) dependent upon the output display’s EDID settings
- HDMI input up to 15m with 8-bit deep colour, or 10m with 12-bit deep colour
- Supports HDMI output up to 15m with 8/12-bit deep colour
- Supports one-way IR and RS-232 Control
- Supports High Definition LPCM 7.1CH, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD Master Audio transmission
- Choose to power the PU-513L-RX via the USB output from a TV (Cable available separately - ADC-USB) : * Please note the performance and consistency of USB power outputs from TV's can vary and cannot be guaranteed by CYP.
|Inputs ||1x HDMI [1x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]|
1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x RS-232]
|Outputs ||1x RJ45 [1x HDMI & Propriety Data]|
1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x Infra Red Emitter]
|Dimensions ||55mm [W] x 75mm [D] x 25mm [H] |
|Net Weight ||60g |
|Gross Weight ||460g |