The PU-8H8CTX solution offers advanced point-to-point distribution of HDBaseT™ signals up to lengths of 100m over single CAT5e/6/7 cable infrastructure. With the potential for use with any standard 8 HDMI output matrix or distribution amplifier, this solution can work with any matrix/DA to add 8 HDBaseT™ outputs with only a single power supply.
- Supports all v1.4 HDMI resolutions plus 4k.
- Supports uncompressed video/audio up to 10.2Gbps
- Common supported resolutions : HDTV: 480p, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 1080p24; PC: VGA, SVGA, XGA, WXGA, SXGA, UXGA, WUXGA.
- HDMI, HDCP 1.1 & DVI compliant
- High Definition Audio supported: Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio plus LPCM with sampling rate up to 192kHz
- Uncompressed data transfer over single CAT cable (100m - CAT6/7; 80m - CAT5e)
- POE as standard for self-powering compatible receiver units
- Compact 1U Rack mount design
- Supports 3D signals
|Inputs ||8x HDMI [8x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]|
|Outputs ||8x RJ45 [8x HDBaseT HDMI & Propriety Data]|
|Dimensions ||182mm [W] x 434mm [D] x 45mm [H] |
|Net Weight ||3550g |
|Gross Weight ||3960g |