Sorry, this product has now been discontinued. Please call for advice on an alternative.
PU-8H8CTX 8-Way HDMI HDBaseT™ Transmitter (inc. POC)
The PU-8H8CTX solution offers advanced point-to-point distribution of HDBaseT™ signals up to lengths of 100m over single CAT5e/6/7 cable infrastructure. With the potential for use with any standard 8 HDMI output matrix or distribution amplifier, this solution can work with any matrix/DA to add 8 HDBaseT™ outputs with only a single power supply.
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant
- Supports all v1.4 HDMI resolutions plus 4k.
- Supports uncompressed video/audio up to 10.2Gbps
- Supports resolutions VGA~WUXGA, 480i~1080p, 4K UHD@24/25/30Hz (RGB 4:4:4 & YUV 4:2:2), 4K UHD@ 60Hz (YUV 4:2:0), 4K/2K@24/25/30Hz (RGB 4:4:4 & YUV 4:2:2) and 4K/2K@ 60Hz (YUV 4:2:0) dependent upon the output display’s EDID settings
- HDMI, HDCP 1.1 & DVI compliant
- High Definition Audio supported: Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio plus LPCM with sampling rate up to 192kHz
- Uncompressed data transfer over single CAT cable (100m - CAT6/7; 80m - CAT5e)
- POE as standard for self-powering compatible receiver units
- Compact 1U Rack mount design
- Supports 3D signals
|Inputs ||8x HDMI [8x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]|
|Outputs ||8x RJ45 [8x HDBaseT HDMI & Propriety Data]|
|Dimensions ||182mm [W] x 434mm [D] x 45mm [H] |
|Net Weight ||3550g |
|Gross Weight ||3960g |