The PUV-1H4H-AVLC is a single HDMI Input to 4 x HDBaseT™ Output Distribution Amplifier (Splitter). An advanced solution for splitting and distributing a single HDMI input (up to 4K@60Hz, HDMI 2.0 & HDCP 2.2) to 4 HDBaseT outputs as well as a single local HDMI output with analogue stereo audio de-embedding.
The unit allows the user to distribute a 4KUHD source to any four of the HDBaseT Receivers via a single Cat.5e/6/7 cable (up to 70m at 1080p or up to 40m at 4K). Despite HDBaseT’s 10.2Gbps bandwidth limitation, 4K UHD sources, up to and including 4K@60Hz (4:4:4, 8-bit) as well as 10/12-bit sources (HDR10 & Dolby Vision), are able to be transmitted using our latest AVLC (Adaptive Visually Lossless Compression) Technology when connected to a compatible AVLC Receiver.
The PUV-1H4H-AVLC provides solid audio support, including passing 8 channel LPCM digital audio as well as advanced Bitstream and HD Bitstream audio formats via HDBaseT and HDMI. Additionally, an analogue stereo audio breakout output is available for added installation flexibility, particularly in commercial applications.
Standard EDID management is included with PoH (Power over HDBaseT) providing power to compatible receivers. Control is via front panel controls with an OSD and RS-232.
- HDMI 2.0 and HDBaseT 1.0 compatible
- HDCP 1.x and HDCP 2.2 compliant
- 1 × HDMI Input
- 4 × HDBaseT and 1 × HDMI outputs
- Supports up to 4K UHD (18Gbps, 4K@50/60Hz 4:4:4, 8-bit) video input and output Note: Support of resolutions requiring bandwidth above 10.2Gbps via HDBaseT requires a compatible AVLC receiver.
- Supports Deep Color input and output up to 12-bit
- Supports 10-bit and 12-bit HDR (High Dynamic Range) input/output
- HDBaseT output transmits video, audio and data over a single Cat.5e/6/7 cable up to 40m at 4K when using Cat.6a/7
- HDBaseT feature support: HD Video and Audio, PoH and Control (bi-directional RS-232 and IR pass-through)
- Integrated AVLC (Adaptive Visually Lossless Compression) activates when the bandwidth requirements of the source are beyond 10.2Gbps allowing for support of sources up to 18Gbps with no loss of visual quality
- Supports automatic 4K@60Hz RGB/YUV 4:4:4 to YUV 4:2:0 conversion or downscaling to 1080p for compatibility with non-AVLC HDBaseT receivers based on the detected EDID on each output
- Supports pass-through of all standard digital audio formats: 8 channel LPCM, Bitstream, and HD Bitstream
- High-quality DAC (Digital to Analogue audio Conversion) with local analog stereo audio breakout (LPCM 2.0 sources only)
- EDID Management
|Inputs ||1x HDMI [1x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]|
1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x Infra Red Receiver]
1x 9pin Dsub [1x RS-232 Data]
1x USB Mini B [1x Service Port Propriety Data]
|Outputs ||1x HDMI [1x HDMI Uncompressed AV and Data]|
4x RJ45 [4x HDBaseT AVLC HDMI & Propriety Data]
1x Phoenix (5 pin) [1x Analogue Stereo (Balanced or Unbalanced)]
1x 3.5mm Stereo mini-jack [1x Infra Red Emitter]
|Dimensions ||432mm [W] x 174mm [D] x 44mm [H] |
|Net Weight ||2155g |
|Gross Weight ||3520g |