Sorry, this product has now been discontinued. Please call for advice on an alternative.
QU-18D 1 to 8 DVI Distribution Amplifier
The QU-18D is a high performance, HDCP compliant, DVI distribution amplifier allowing one DVI input to be distributed to eight displays simultaneously. Each of the buffered outputs can run up to 15 meters (8-bit) and can be cascaded up to 3 layers.
- HDMI 1.3 and DVI 1.0 compliant
- Supports PC resolutions : VGA to WUXGA
- Supports HDTV resolutions : 480p to 1080p
- Can be cascaded up to 3 layers
- Each output can run up to 15m/8-bit or 10m/12-bit
- The device will read EDID of output 1 and will record it
|Inputs ||1x DVI-I [1x DVI-D]|
|Outputs ||8x DVI-I [8x DVI-D]|
|Dimensions ||239mm [W] x 110mm [D] x 24mm [H] |
|Net Weight ||740g |
|Gross Weight ||1120g |