Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Shepperton, Middlesex
We are seeking an ambitious and driven Product Manager to be part of the CYP team. This role forms an integral part of the UK business and is central to the successful execution and delivery of new and existing product strategies.
The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate cross functional collaboration creating a culture of continuous improvement throughout the business.
- Responsible for all stock purchasing for the business.
- Maintain an accurate record of inventory and stock management system as well as seeking ways to improve and develop existing stock management reporting tools for stock analysis.
- Understanding the supply chain of all product component parts to ensure their availability to meet the manufacturing deadlines and delivery pipeline of stock.
- Undertake weekly inventory and sell-out analysis in collaboration with sales teams to identify potential over or understocked products in the market, followed by corrective action.
- Regularly communicate new & existing product updates to Senior Management & appropriate sales teams to include: product movement and any potential product delays.
- Manage stock takes alongside Financial Controller on a monthly basis.
- Deal with specific customer stock inquiries as directed by Sales Account Managers in order to fulfil customer demands.
- Maintain full control of all NEW product launches from source pricing, product variants, sales packaging, order quantities as well as delivery schedule. In addition Co-ordinate with Technical (R & D) & Marketing to ensure all
- New product information has been completed and is available across all platforms to meet product launch target dates and delivery schedule.
- Organise in-house new product training dates with Technical Training Manager as required.
- Advise Senior Management of End-of-Life (EOL) legacy products in order to market accordingly.
- Attend sales meetings to obtain feedback from on road sales personnel regarding any potential product pricing issues and comparable competitor products.
- Review Competitor products/pricing as directed by Senior Management.
- Assist with product compilation for trade shows and attend trade events as and when required.
- Ensure all RMA’s are returned for repair to manufacturing partner as per monthly schedule and all necessary documentation & in-house systems are updated accordingly.
- Ensure all internal systems & processes are maintained relating to stock management.
- Maintain a good level of Health & Safety understanding in the workplace according to company policy as well as reporting potential hazards and/ or improvements to Management.
- Oversee day to day Operations of the Warehouse Manager.
- Cover warehouse during holiday or sickness as required.
Qualifications and Skills required:
Substantial Product Management experience working within the AV or Electrical Component Industry as well as a full technical appreciation of products.
Requires extensive presentation, analysis and analytical skills.
Excellent interpersonal skills as well as a deep passion for AV and digital media.
Familiarity with Sage 50, stock systems and CRM platforms.
Desirable: Fluent in both Oral and written – Taiwanese.
Vacancy Type: Permanent
Job Status: Full Time
Closing Date: 24th November 2017
How to apply: Applications to be made to firstname.lastname@example.org